Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weekend of Love


I have a very busy and exciting weekend planned! I have been checking out all my favorite blogs and keeping my eyes open for inspiration and now I am ready to get busy with all my Valentine Weekend fun!
First things first, my husband! We got a babysitter for the kids and we are heading out to dinner and then this movie - VALENTINE'S DAY

It looks like such a fun, albeit girly, movie with an amazing cast! I can't wait to see it and I will be sure to report back.Now I did cash in an IOU to see this movie (he took me to a horrible Zombie movie that earned me that IOU) but he is being such a good sport and it is Valentines Day so he will be rewarded with a Mini Cupcake "Chocolate" box from my new favorite cupcake book - Hello, Cupcake!

Now for my oldest son, Julian, we will make Chocolate Lollipops which I discovered on Bakerella

The youngest, Carter, will be three a couple days after Valentines so instead of more baking our little project will be paper mache!! I love paper mache and I am pretty sure Carter is going to love the mess. We will be making a prop for a game that will be played at his birthday party next weekend!

So I have a pretty busy weekend planned with my loves. What about you and yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment