Monday, February 15, 2010

An invitation

My youngest son will be 3 tomorrow. I am still not sure how I feel about my baby growing up so fast. I do however love to throw a party and 3 is such a fun age. Carter will be celebrating his birthday with 6 of his friends this Saturday with a storybook themed party!

The success of any good party starts with a well worded invitation.
Using Photoshop, a program called Suess Says Generator and Scrapbook paper I created a little story book as the party invitation.
*

"I'm going to be Three!" By Carter


Once upon a time an energeting little boy named Carter....


.... was about to turn three years old!!!


His mommy and daddy decided to have a party to celebrate!
So they asked his friends to come to their house at....



.... two o'clock in the afternoon on Saturday Feb 20th

Whne the day of the party arrived...



... all the people that Carter loved came in their PJ's!

They read books, played games and ate cake together.

Carter slept well that night dreaming of candles....


...balloons, cake, good friends and turning three!


We hope you can come to Carter's Storybook Birthday Party!

I also included this book mark at "mommy notes" that had a breakdown of the party details. The book mark is great for the moms to stick on the fridge and let their little one play with the birthday invitaion book.

No comments:

Post a Comment