Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweet Three

Today my sweet little boy, my baby is three.

It is an emotional day for me. Carter is my last baby and we struggled for a long time to have him. I am so excited to watch him grow and learn but it is also hard because it all just goes by so quickly.

Carter is a sweet and very bright little boy. He loves to sing the alphabet song and Twinkle Twinkle little star. He loves play dough, painting, playing pretend and helping everyone with everything! He loves his family so much and is very lucky to live in a home with his mommy, daddy, older brother and his Aunt and Uncle. Carter loves pasta, yogurt, waffles, fruit, mushrooms, and so many other wonderful foods. He enjoys tormenting our cats Oliver and Mollie, but they seem to enjoy him too. Carter also loves to read, to go for walks, babies and puppies and umbrellas and so many other wonderful and fun things.


Carter also loves to say Cheese!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Bday to your little boy!

    Thanks for your vote for the "lovelies" and for sporting our button! I appreciate the support!

    p.s. the goodies on here look scrumptious, you're making me hungry girl!

    ReplyDelete