Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New baby smell

My best friend had a beautiful baby girl this weekend!! Her name is Tabetha, she was 17lbs 15 oz and born in three hours it was fast and amazing and I loved being there for every moment of it. This is the third labor I have witnessed, aside from my own two, it was by far the quickest and it was so very special being that it was my best friend from grade school. Now I am planning the best, perfect, over the top PINK baby shower to celebrate this beautiful creature. Here are some of the things I have come across that have inspired my design ideas so far, do you have anything wonderful of your own to share, or something you have come across that you think is a must for a swanky pink baby shower? Please share!!

Photo Source: Cherry on Top Photography


Photo Source: The TomKat Studio




Photo Source: Unknown (but if you do please let me know!)


I am going to be doing a bunch of looking and creating tonight! I will share more later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment