Saturday, July 24, 2010

Signature Drinks

As discussed in a previous blog I was recently thrown a beautiful Princess themed birthday party for my 30th. I also have previously discussed that I was looking for the ultimate yummy, pink drink for this event to serve as my signature drink. Well I found it along with 3 others!

This first drink is a simply yummy mojito style with fresh lime, raspberries and mint! (Bacardi Rum and Club Soda)

For the children at the party, this pretty drink is a classic Shirley Temple! Orange Juice, Sprite, Grenadine topped with strawberries.

For the adults we took the classic Shirley Temple, added Vodka for a Shirley Temple Black.

As for my signature drink? White Rum, Pink lemonade served in champagne glasses with strawberries. Yummy, Girly and so me!

Here is a picture of my girlfriend enjoying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment