Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My little Artist

When Julian was about 2 years old he was really into painting, which I am thrilled to encourage, the only problem is he was also a very quite boy that liked to get up early. When you add these two things together it resulted in a messy situation.


I woke up one morning to silence and right away I knew something was wrong! Sure enough I entered the living room to discover Julian in the centre of the room covered in paint. Not only did he take 4 bottles of kids liquid craft paint and coat himself in it, he also painted the couch, the TV, the lamp, the coffee table and the surrounding carpet complete with little blue footprints!! As much as I wish I had have taken a moment to take a picture of this I didn't think at that moment that it was something I would laugh about later.


However I do have a picture of my other little artist, Carter. So far he sticks to paper

(knock on wood!)








So I shared one of my (trust me there are more) messy kid stories, what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment